Win the Grand Prize of a Soccer Team Jersey
Novamex & Barcel
Celebrate Your Heritage Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia at the time of entry, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENTS, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) at the time of entry (“Entrant”).
By entering the Novamex Celebrate Your Heritage Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”), you understand that you are providing your information to FUEL Partnerships, Inc.,
To participate, you must have a wireless mobile phone, computer or other similar device to enter or utilize the entry format via the Internet. By entering this Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile phone or other similar device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your wireless mobile phone or other similar device’s bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
The Sponsor, Administrator, Tipp Distribution, Inc., (dba “Novamex”), Barcel USA, LLC, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials, their advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) and/or people living in the same household, are not eligible to participate or to win. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sweepstakes Sponsor’s designated computer server will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator which are legally binding and final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Fuel Partnerships, Inc., 6111 Broken Sound Parkway NW, Suite #265, Boca Raton, FL 33487 (the “Sponsor”). Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (the “Administrator”).
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Novamex Celebrate Your Heritage Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET“) Friday, September 10, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, October 15, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period“). Winner Section and Notification: There will be one (1) drawing to select One (1) Grand Prize winner and fifty (50) Second Prize winners (each a “Prize”). Potential winners will be randomly selected by the Administrator from all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing to be conducted on or about Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules, random drawing Prizes will be sent to the address provided at the time of entry. Sponsors shall have no liability for any notification (if any) or delivery that is lost, intercepted, returned, refused or not received for any reason. If Prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit Prize and at Sponsors discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsors discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period enter online at www.Celebrateyourheritage.com
- Complete all of the required fields
- Agree to the Official Rules
- Submit your entry
All Entrants that complete the above process (“Eligible Entry”) will be entered in to the Sweepstakes.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person per Email address per day. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. LIMIT: One (1) Prize person/email address/household. WARNING: If any Entrant is found to be utilizing multiple email addresses or automated entry devices and/or programs or BOTS to gain multiple entries per day, all related email entries will be marked void and the Entrant will not be entitled to any Prize. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted, deleted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner would be deemed void.
- PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Only the Prizes listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
The Grand Prize is season tickets to their favorite US soccer team, plus $200 to be put towards a soccer uniform that the consumer can select
One (1) Grand Prize: Regular Season Soccer Team Tickets for two (2). Winner to select their favorite U.S. Soccer Team. No transportation or accommodations of any kind included. Winner will also receive $200 towards a soccer uniform of their choice. ARV of this Prize not to exceed $2,000. Terms and conditions of the soccer tickets apply. Season tickets are based on availability.
In the event the Prize winner or his/her guest engages in behavior that, as determined by the Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative at their sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative reserves the right to terminate the experience in whole or in part, with no further compensation.
Fifty (50) Second Prizes: Each winner will receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card. Terms and conditions of the Gift Cards apply. ARV $50 each
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Each winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with and/or not specifically included in the Prize.
Total ARV of all Prizes in this Sweepstakes is $4,500.
Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, undeliverable, returned, refused or stolen Prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular Prize for one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes.
Grand Prize winner (Prize greater than $600) will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release and W-9 tax payer request for identification, and return it properly executed, within five (5) calendar days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the Prize.
Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prize is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering, each Entrant agrees for Entrant and for Entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, FUEL Partnerships, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties” ) from any liability, claim, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor which is binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsors sole discretion.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, submissions or prize notifications. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes or be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Additionally, sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of Eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding Prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. Only the type and quantity of Prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim Prizes in excess of the number of each type of Prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of Prizes available in the Prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such Prize(s). These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and waives any and all rights to injunctive or other equitable relief. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. in accordance with its streamlined arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received to be received by 10/29/21 to “Novamex Celebrate Your Heritage Sweepstakes Prize Winners” PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312.
® Fuel Partnerships, Inc. all rights reserved.
The use of any Prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the Prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship. Walmart is not a Sponsor of this Sweepstakes and has no obligation for the conduct of the Sweepstakes or for the awarding of any Prize.